Carboor Harvest Roast Flavoured Hazelnuts are oven baked in small batches using the best available Barcelona or Ennis variety hazelnuts from our own farm and those of our grower partners around Australia. The roast flavoured hazelnuts are available in 3 delicious flavours:
- Dry Roasted – Oven baked to perfection without anything added.
- Maple Roasted – Lightly flavoured with maple flavoured syrup to enhance, but not overpower, the flavour of the hazelnuts.
- Roasted with pink salt – Lightly flavoured with Mount Zero Olives course pink lake salt.
All retail variants of this product (125g, 250g, and 500g) are packed in re-sealable stand-up pouches.
Lovingly made in Victoria with the best quality Australian grown hazelnuts cracked at our cracking facility in East Wangaratta.
- Dry Roasted – 100% Barcelona or Ennis variety hazelnuts.
- Maple Roasted – Barcelona or Ennis variety hazelnuts, maple flavoured syrup, coconut sugar, oil and salt (pinch).
- Roasted with pink salt – Barcelona or Ennis variety hazelnuts, Mount Zero Olives course pink lake salt and oil.
Eat and enjoy!
This product contains tree nuts and is made/packed on equipment that also packs other tree nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, macadamias) and peanuts. We use best practice cleaning procedures but cannot guarantee the absence of any allergen.
This product should be stored in the original packaging or alternative airtight container in a cool, dark place. It is possible, but not necessary to refrigerate to extend shelf life.
When stored in accordance with the Recommended Storage practices identified above, this product has a shelf life of 12 months. It is marked with a batch number and “Best Before” date for consumers reference. The product should be consumed within 3 months of opening.