- 30g butter, softened
- 110g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup (110g) Carboor Harvest hazelnuts flour
- 35g self-raising flour
- 35g cocoa powder
- 150g roasted hazelnuts, chopped coarsely
- 60g dark eating (semi-sweet) chocolate. Chopped finely
- 30g milk eating chocolate, chopped finely
- 60g white eating chocolate, chopped finely
Beat butter, sugar and extract in small bowl with electric mixer until combined. Add eggs, beat until combined. Stir in sifted dry ingredients, then nuts and chocolates. Cover mixture, refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 180c (350F). Grease oven trays.
Divide dough in half, roll each portion into a 15cm(6-inch) log; place log in trays.
Bake logs about 25 minutes. Cool on trays.
Reduce oven to 150c (300F).
Using serrated knife, cut logs diagonally into 1cm slices. Arrange slices, in single layer, on ungreased oven trays. Bake about 30 minutes or until biscotti are dry and crisp, turning halfway through baking. Cool on wire racks. Enjoy!