Chocolate hazelnut butter banana shake
For the shake
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbsp Carboor Harvest Hazelnut butter with cacao
- 250 - 350 ml Carboor Harvest Hazelnut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp (5g) cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 dates, pitted
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 10g raw hazelnuts, halves
- 5g crushed pistachio
- 2g desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp granola
- Sprinkle chia, sesame seeds and shredded dark chocolate
Pour into bowls and top with banana, raw hazelnut, crushed pistachio, granola and sprinkle chia, sesame seeds, and shredded dark chocolate to serve. Enjoy!
Taste and adjust flavors, adding more banana or dates for sweetness, cacao for chocolate flavor, hazelnut butter and pinch of salt. Optional: Add a handful of ice for extra thickness.
Pop the banana, hazelnut butter with cacao, cacao powder and dates into the blender and whiz everything together until smooth, adding the hazelnut milk little by little so you can have it as thick or runny as you’d like.